Designed Exclusively For The Pharmaceutical, Biotech Industries and Healthcare (Hospital) Markets
21st Century Steam Quality Testing technology combines compliance and accuracy with simplicity.
For testing the physical properties of clean/pure/plant steam in accordance with -
- EN 285:2015
- AAMI ST79:2017
- Dryness value
- Non-condensable Gases (NCG)
- Includes the SQ1E NCG Condenser Unit
- Clean design & tri-clamp© connections
- Repeatable, compliant and assured test results
- Certificate of Compliance with EN 285
- Easy to use, detailed manual, light and robust
- Carrying Case with Wheels and Folding Attachable Table
- Used by validation professionals world-wide
SQ1E NCG Condenser Unit
Automatically controlled air-cooled condenser with backlit displays dramatically reduces set-up and testing times.
- Air Cooling – eliminates the hassle of using cooling water
- Integral Burette with Push-Button Zeroing – makes it easier to start test and control testing
- Condensate Flow Pause Button – no more loss of condensate when re-zeroing the burette
- Back-lighting for Burette and Measuring Beaker – clear visual indication of condensate levels
- Carrying Handle – very portable
Can be purchased separately
SQ1-E Steam Quality Testing Accessories
We offer Steam Quality Test Elbows (Tri-Clover or MNPT process connection / Tri-Clover Sample Ports). These Test Elbows provide a fast and easy way to perform all the steam quality tests. Available in 3/4″ to 6″ diameter and finished to either 15 Ra EP I.D / 32 Ra O.D (for clean steam) or 32 Ra I.D / 32 Ra O.D (for plant steam), our Test Elbows are meant to remain in place when not testing and are provided with a complete validation documentation package (MTR’s, Weld Map and Log, Surface Finish Certificate, and Citric Passivation Certificate). We can also provide additional documentation (ie Level II Inspection / Hydro testing) at an added cost. Please contact us for pricing.
An electronic balance (0 – 3000g/accuracy 0.1g) is required for the dryness test, in addition to the test kit supplied. While most facilities have these available, the presence of a balance to be used exclusively with the SQ1-T Test Kit increases productivity.
We supply a lightweight, rechargeable battery/mains, rugged precision compact balance specifically for this application.
Handheld Temperature Meter/Logger and Probes
While any data logger may be used for the steam quality testing, we can also supply a dual input hand-held temperature meter/logger with two Type T Thermocouples, as two temperature inputs are required for the superheat and dryness value tests. The thermometer offers a fast response and laboratory accuracy (+/- 0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged hand held test tool. Has logging facility with Max/Min/Average calculations and PC connectivity, which makes it ideal for this application. Complete with NIST Calibration Certificate (Logger only)
Thermowell Temperature Probe
For a semi-permanent solution for monitoring the steam pipe temperature during testing, we offer a Tri-Clover Thermowell fitted with a Type T Thermocouple that is fitted on the temperature sample port of the Test Elbow.
Attachable case for temp data logger and balance fits on the SQ1-E wheeled carrying case .
For further information and/or pricing, please follow this link to our info request form.